This statement applies to personal information collected by the Omera Partners website – http://omerapartners.com/.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect on May 25th 2018. The GDPR is a significant change to global data privacy law and introduces complex rules for organisations involved in collection and processing personal data. Omera Partners is committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under the privacy act and data protection laws applicable, as well as the GDPR.
Omera Partners is also bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPP) in the Privacy Act 1988, which regulates how organisations may collect, use, disclose and store personal information and how individuals may access and correct personal information held about them.
Omera Partners collects personal information in a fair and lawful way.
There are two types of information collected from our site users:
- personal information, provided by users when completing the online form on the Contact Us page
- statistical non-personal information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to for site traffic information e.g. Google Analytics.
Statistical information is anonymous and no attempts is made to identify users or their individual browsing activities. This aggregate data isused to analyse our website performance e.g. which parts of the site users are visiting, which parts have popular content or services, and to measure effectiveness of any advertising we undertake.
Release of Information
Personal information may be released when required to, or permitted by law.
However personal information will not be used for any purpose not related to the services we provide, or for any purpose which is not reasonably expected from us. We do not sell, rent or lease our client or customer information to third parties.
Use of Information
Personal information is only used and disclosed by Omera Partners for purposes that are related to our core business functions.
Access and Amendment
Under the Privacy Act access to personal information that we hold or the need to amend can be requested, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +61 2 8922 7222.
Our site uses persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking site usage and traffic. These cookies do not read hard drives or collect personal information.
Data Collection in connection with our Services
If you are engaged with us as either a potential candidate or otherwise in connection with our delivery of executive search, interim management or board selection services please note the following:
- Data Collection is used to provide our clients with information in relation to executive search, interim management and board selection services and communication collaboration among employees at Omera Partners Pty Ltd. Omera Partners collects and processes information relating to individuals Personal Information which includes that found in a standard resume such as telephone numbers, home address, employment history, educational qualification etc… . it may also include without limitation: age, nationality, remuneration details along with our recorded history with you and any comments from third parties. Our records derive from information collected directly from you and publicly available sources and third parties.
- Data Storage – your information is maintained on the Omera database which is secure. Your information may also be disclosed on a confidential basis to clients, to third parties when required by law, and service providers but only to the extent necessary to perform work directly by us (such as security services, background checking and other administrative work)
- Third Party Disclosure: Omera Partners is committed to protecting your information, we do not sell your information to third parties or use the information for purposes that are not compatible with the practices of Omera Partners. We are not the in the business of selling information to third parties.
- Your Rights: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or to access and request that we rectify or remove your record from our system. When asked to remove a record from our database, Omera Partners will only retain minimal information for the sole purpose to prevent future contact. If you withdraw your consent to our policy you will no longer be part of the Omera Search or any future assessment. You may exercise your rights by contacting the Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com and Omera Partners Pty Ltd will comply with any request as required by law.