Omera Partners is a world-class executive search and leadership advisory firm. With a vast collective depth and breadth of experience, an unparalleled blue-chip company network and an agile, authentic and client-centric approach — we exist purely to connect the best with the best.
The History of Omera Partners
Back in 2002, we conceived a transformative business to fill a gap.
We envisaged connecting the world’s best companies with established and emerging talent, using a fresh blend of experience and creative energy.
Since those early days steering Omera Partners from Sydney to the global reach of Omera Partners today, we’ve relocated some of the world’s most talented Non Executive Directors and senior executives right into our clients’ boardrooms.
Connecting the best with the best is still our purpose today.
What Makes Us Different
Our research team is completely in-house and never outsourced.
We are committed to diversity — 65% of our staff are women, with equal representation at Partner level. 50% of our staff were born overseas and 75% have lived or worked abroad.
When looking for emerging or established talent, we search beyond the traditional networks to find diverse, innovative executives who will lead in tomorrow’s world.
Across our team, we speak 12 different languages, allowing us access to a broad range of candidates and the ability to communicate effectively with them.
As a privately owned and managed Australian firm, we are not conflicted by global hands-off agreements and can target and approach candidates more broadly and deeply.
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Culture building a diverse team challenges the status quo and inspires innovation through diversity of thought.
- Increased competition breeds a need for creativity. What has worked for the last 100 years is not fit for purpose for the next 100 years.
- Deliver innovation by harnessing ideas from other sectors. Changes in consumer behaviours and expectations are driving the need for innovation across multiple industries.
- Customer focus brings a demand for new — a reinvigorated customer-centric approach will increase consumer engagement and protect and grow market share through innovation.
- Disruptive technologies are modernising long-standing operating models through digital and intellectual disruption, positioning the public sector to be nimble and agile in readiness for future disruption.
In 2018, Omera Partners entered into a partnership with three similarly aligned executive search and leadership advisory firms, thus extending our global footprint to 23 offices across Southeast Asia, China, India, Europe and the USA. We share candidates, clients and experience to benefit clients of all organisations.